NOW LEASED: 49 Kildonan Street, Aspley
This beautiful 1960’s build is a classic to behold. With endless storage options and spacious backyard with plenty of outdoor entertainment space for the kids, this fantastic double story gem won’t last long.
The classically presented home offers plenty of opportunity to maximise your investment. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a gigantic double lock-up garage with air conditioning this property has loads of potential.
This home has a wealth of features for the whole family, including two kitchens and a potential for dual living.
• Gorgeous open plan lounge and dining room with Polished timber flooring, drapes and air conditioning.
• Large open plan kitchen with freestanding stove, double fridge space and Tasmanian Oak cupboards.
• Bedroom one, two and three are all spacious light filled rooms with split system air conditioning and external blinds.
• The master bedroom has a split system air conditioning, polished timber flooring, plenty of built-in cupboard storage, external blinds and an ensuite bathroom with shower and vanity.
• Separate family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Large downstairs utility room with bar and split system air conditioning.
• Separate downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Additional kitchenette.
• Internal laundry
• Oversized double lock-up garage with one auto door and one manual extra high garage door. The garage has two split system air conditionings and plenty of storage space.
• Spacious backyard with entertainment area, garden shed and plenty of space for a boat or caravan.
• Large fully fenced flat block
• Side access
• Polished timber flooring
• Electric hot water system
• External blinds
• Aspley State School: 2.1km
• Aspley Hypermarket: 1.3km
• Aspley State High School 1.6km
• Marchant Park 3.5km
• Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre: 4.2km
• Prince Charles Hospital: 4.6km
• Brisbane CBD: 13km
• Brisbane Airport: 12km
For further information, please contact MovedBy Real Estate
- ID: 4445
- Published: March 10, 2022
- Last Update: April 1, 2022
- Views: 369