NOW LEASED – 11 Watling St, Bald Hills
– Available from – NOW LEASED SORRY!
– Rent – $600 per week
– Bond – $2400
– Deposit – $1200 (2 weeks rent)
– Pets – Subject to application
This spacious split level 4 bedroom home is perfectly positioned in a great area and on an excellent quiet Cut-De-Sac.
After the kids have been playing all day, you can send them upstairs to bed, and head down to your parents retreat at the rear of the building.
With beautiful raked ceilings, and open flowing spaces, it’s hard to think you’d ever want to leave. But with room for a boat or caravan down the side, and the boat ramp nearby.
Or entertain the friends and family with a large covered area next to a private and grassy backyard, life will be great here for the lucky family that secures this property.
I’m sure your weekends will always have a plan.
– 4 Bedrooms
– 2 car lock up garage, plus 2 covered carport spaces, and a side boat/trailer pad
– Freshly painted with new good quality carpet in the family retreat
– Family retreat with own bedroom and bathroom
– Covered outdoor entertaining area, and great sized shed
– Within catchment of St Pauls College
– Solar Hot water
– Solar Power – 5kw system
– Barungwarra boat ramp is only 1.4km away
Since these photos the kids fort has been removed, many of the trees have been trimmed, and the property is currently undergoing some renovations in preparation for the new lease. We will replace the photos with updated photos shortly.
- ID: 4670
- Published: May 4, 2022
- Last Update: May 30, 2022
- Views: 109