Mike Rooney and Tass Carter-Swift present:
Townhouses 1 to 12, 70 Rodgers Pde West, Everton Park.
Brand New, Quality Lifestyle, great finish & location
‘Park Rogers’ a SOPHISTICATED & CENTRAL Executive Townhouse complex perfectly located within minutes from shopping centres, schools and hospitals.
As big if not bigger than most local houses, here’s your chance to live that lifestyle you dreamed of. And many have amazing 3mtr ceilings downstairs that will wow anyone who enters.
These 12 luxury executive style Townhouses present contemporary living in a superb locale that’s sure to excite young families, professionals and investors. Ranging from 202 sqm – 216 sqm, with seamless indoor/outdoor flow. With multiple living spaces on both levels there’s a space for everyone to relax.
The Stylish kitchens incorporates stone bench tops and a full complement of Bosch quality appliances. All feature four bedrooms, a spacious master with private ensuite and WIR. Subsequent bedrooms (BIRs) share a matching main bathroom with a free standing bath. Each also includes double garage and laundry facilities.
Transport bus services at South Pine Road and Old Northern Road with two major shopping centres including Stafford City and Brookside.
ELIGIBLE FOR THE FIRST HOME BUYER GRANT**
– Modern design
– Large private living areas and bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms plus powder room
– Boutique 12 contemporary townhouses
– High ceilings to living and bedrooms
– Smart Ducted A/C zone controlled
– LED Down-lights
– Stone Benches to Kitchen and Bathrooms
– Free standing 1700mm bath
– Semi-Frame less Showers
– Quality Kitchen Appliances
– Polished Porcelain flooring to Living area
– Open Timber Staircase
– Tiled court yards with gardens
– Admin Fee $1075.64 for 12 Months
– Sinking Fund $440 for 12 Months
Stop worrying about yard work and really take advantage of your home time to do what you love most.
Enquire now – MIKE will get you MOVED!
**SUBJECT TO YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
- ID: 3285
- Published: August 15, 2020
- Last Update: November 19, 2020
- Views: 314