SOLD – 11 Page Street, Everton Park, Qld 4053 – MovedBy: Mike Rooney
Unique is a word that really describes this home, the potential for dual living or an extra income stream is all here.
After many happy years living here the current owners are looking for a tree chance. Over the years the vendors have maximized the full potential of this elevated home.
This remarkable 6 bedroom home will surprise you with it’s size and space.
From the covered entertaining area that’s connected to the pool and kitchen, to the large workshop at the rear of the property – there’s somewhere special for everyone.
The cherry on the cake is definitely the elevated covered deck with it’s amazing mountain views. Imagine yourself here, relaxing your evenings away as the sun sets across the mountains.
The main kitchen opens out with bifold windows, onto a wonderful live edge splid timber breakfast bar and covered patio right beside the beautiful modern in-ground swimming pool and landscaped surrounds.
Six (6) legal height bedrooms with downstairs bathroom and kitchenette provides ample room for the whole family, or rent out downstairs to Air BnB or students – there’s potential galore.
There’s even a dedicated workshop or craft space with a large elevated rear shed that opens right up to bask in the same remarkable views as the top deck.
* 6 legal height bedrooms
* Multiple spacious living spaces
* Near new and cleverly planned modern designer kitchen
* Multiple covered outdoor living spaces
* In-ground landscaped swimming pool
* Covered viewing deck with remarkable views across the suburb to the mountains
* Large elevated workshop with amazing views ideal for art or craft
* Recently renovated
* 12kw solar power system
* 19000ltr water tank system plumbed for use
* Security camera system
This is a truly one of a kind so don’t miss out, move on it now or someone else will move in.
Mike will get you Moved.
- ID: 3319
- Published: October 15, 2019
- Last Update: April 10, 2021
- Views: 118